Summa in the News
- A front page story in the June 12 Akron Beacon Journal highlighted the life-saving work performed on a young mom by a team of Summa Health medical professionals, including Dr. Justin Dunn and Dr. Eric Espinal.
- Internal Medicine physician Dr. Emily George was featured this week in Crain’s Cleveland Business for being named one of the publication’s “Twenty in their 20s” honorees.
- A personal story of addiction and its effect on a family was shared by a Summa Health Behavioral Health specialist in Sunday’s Akron Beacon Journal.
- Summa Health was the primary sponsor of this year’s Medina Half Marathon and 5K Fun Race, which drew more than 1,200 runners on Memorial Day weekend. The race was covered in the Medina Post.
- Dr. Charles Zonfa, chief medical officer for SummaCare, was interviewed by Managed Healthcare Executive for a story that ran this week on patient follow-up issues.
- Properties Magazine included a story this month on the recent groundbreaking for the new Summa Health West Tower.
View Full Newsletter