Teen Volunteer Spring Opportunity
Do you know high school students committed to making a difference in the community and interested in gaining experience within a healthcare environment? Refer them to volunteer at Summa Health. Shifts are available evenings and weekends.
Our Teen Volunteer Program is a valuable opportunity for students looking to:
- Fulfill a service hour requirement
- Experience leadership opportunities
- Acquire volunteer experience
- Gain an understanding of healthcare
- Learn about various healthcare careers
The fall program starts Feb. 26 and ends May 6. Applications are due by Feb. 2.
What to Do:
- Click here to print an application or request an application through Summa Volunteer Services.
- For more information, call Elisha Porter at 330.375.3792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Full Newsletter