Free Tax Prep Help
Get help filing your taxes through United Way’s free Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program. Your household must earn less than $60,000 per year to qualify.
What to Do:
Call 330.685.9430 to schedule a one-on-one tax prep appointment at one of the following locations:
- Friday, Feb. 22, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., ACH Dining Room A
- Friday, March 1, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., PCS Pod A
- View the Akron Campus flier for details.
- Drop off tax documents: Friday, Feb. 8, 9 a.m. to Noon, Conference Room A
- Pick up completed return: Wednesday, Feb. 27, 9 a.m. to Noon, Conference Room A
- View the Barberton Campus flier for details.
Impact Solutions Update
Impact Solutions, Summa Health’s Employee Assistance program, has released its monthly newsletter. It is also promoting the January Webinar: Do Your Bucket List: 7 Ways to Up Your Focus on Things that Matter. The webinar will be available on demand throughout the month of January.
What to Do:
- Click here to view the January newsletter.
- View this month’s webinar at www.MyImpactSolution.com. No registration is required; available on demand throughout the month of January.
View Full Newsletter